Ewe View & Lamb Lookout enjoy south facing positions overlooking Loch Fitty and the rolling countryside surrounding them.
On arriving at Craigduckie, park the car and fill the wheelbarrows with your luggage (and kids) and follow the short path to your hut (approx 20m). A welcome pack of all the essentials and a homemade treat awaits.
Internally both huts are identical with just the soft furnishings differentiating them although Ewe View includes The Bath Hut. Find out more about the Bath Hut here
Traditionally shepherds huts were used by shepherds to shelter from the elements and provide basic facilities whilst tending their flocks. Handcrafted by Wigmarsh Shepherds Huts our bespoke huts are finished to an exceptionally high standard and take glamping to a new level of glamorous whilst remaining very traditional on the outside.
Ewe View and Lamb Lookout have everything you will need.
- Shower room with heated towel rails and power shower
- Kitchen area with hob, oven and fridge
- Wood burning stove to warm your toes after a day of exploring
- Fold down bunk beds (children only)
- Fold down double bed which converts to a dinning area
- Fresh sumptuous bedding and fluffy towels provided.
Outside you can use the firepits to have a barbecue and enjoy alfresco dining whilst gazing at the stars and toasting marshmallows on the glowing charcoals.
Your hut will be available to check into from 3pm and and checkout is 11am.