2 adults | 2 children | 1 night stay min
Traditionally handcrafted on iron wheels and finished to an exceptional standard.
- Solid oak flooring
- Fold away double bed (proper fullsize mattress)
- Fold down single bunk beds (children only)
- Shaker kitchen with Belfast sink, solid oak worktops
- Fridge, hob, oven and fully eqiped kitchen
- Shower room with WC , wash hand basin and heater towel rail
- Wood burning stove (logs provided)
- Electric heating
- Fully insulated and double glazed
- Painted in Farrow & Ball colours
- Electricity sockets, TV and DVD
- Sumptuous bedding and fluffy towels provided.
On Site Facilities
- Outdoor seating
- Firepits for cooking meals and toasting marshmallows
- Hens to look after and collect fresh eggs from each morning
- Mud kitchen for children to cook up a mud pie
- SPACE – to run, walk and explore
- Bug hunts
- Den building
- Bird Watching
- Farm tour – our little farmers can't wait to show you around!